Available features at the Family HealthCare Network Patient Portal
- Request and keep track of appointments
- Access and view requested lab results
- Request prescription refills
- View your Personal Health Record
- View the Visit Summary sent to you from the health center
- Receive educational materials
- Send and receive messages from staff
- Receive health reminders
- View billing statements
Why Use Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal?
Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal will give you access to manage and view your health information any time of the day, any day of the week. This service is free to you, provided by Family HealthCare Network.
How do I enroll?
To register for Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal, please ask any staff member at any of Family HealthCare Network’s 17 health centers for assistance. We will verify your identity and ask for your email address. This email address shouldn’t be shared by other people.
What happens Next?
- You will receive an email from Family HealthCare Network with your username and password, and a link to the patient portal.
- Click on that link. You will then be prompted to confirm your identity and to select some security questions and answers.
- You will be asked to create a new password.
- You will be prompted to accept the Terms and Conditions
- After establishing your account, you may access Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal by typing in www.fhcn.org and clicking on the Health Portal link at the top of the home page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal if I have an emergency?
A. No. Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal is not to be used for emergency situations. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Q. Will anyone else have access to my password or account?
A. No. You will create your own password for your Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Your password is not stored, so no one else will be able to look up your password or access your account.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A. If you happen to forget your username or password, you can click on the “Forgot User ID” Link or “Forgot Password” Link and follow the instructions provided.
Q. Who Can Answer My Questions?
A. For any questions regarding Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal, please contact your health center and our staff will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. If you have any technical questions regarding Family HealthCare Network’s patient portal, please contact Family HealthCare Network at 1-877-960-3426.