In addition to measures recommended by the CDC we are protecting our patients and staff from COVID 19 (Coronavirus) by implementing the following:
Entering the Building:
- We have updated our visitation policy to limit the number of patients in our buildings.
Front-Desk and Waiting Areas:
- Counters have been cleared of any unnecessary materials patients might touch.
- Door handles, light switches, counter surfaces, etc. are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- We placed marks where patients should walk to maintain social distance.
Work Up and Exam Rooms:
- Non-essential items have been removed from exam rooms.
- All staff are using face masks as well as washing and disinfecting hands between and after each patient
- We clean and disinfect all equipment and areas staff or patients come in contact with after each patient visit..
We are committed to keeping our staff safe during this pandemic.