Family HealthCare Network Transportation
for patients in Tulare & Kings Counties:
- Patients will be picked up at their residence and dropped off at their residence after their appointment.
- Please ensure to maximize routes by coordinating multiple pick up/drop off events.
- Vans are equipped with an infant’s car seat and toddler’s car set (one of each, at minimum).
- When a service (e.g. pharmacy, OB/Gyn) is not offered at the health center where patient leaves, we will transport patient to the nearest FHCN center that offers the service.
- We currently do not offer free transportation services in Fresno County. Please view this PDF for further information regarding transportation services in Fresno County.
Please click on the below links to view the schedules available in the surrounding areas.
Bus passes are available at the front desk of most health centers.
TCAT (Tulare Co. Area Transit) – http://tularecounty.ca.gov/rma/index.cfm/public-works/tulare-county-area-transit-tcat/
- Route 10-North County route through Dinuba, Sultana, Cutler, Orosi, Yettem, Seville back to Visalia Transit
- Route 30-North East route through Ivanhoe, Woodlake, Lemon Cove, Three Rivers back to Visalia Transit.
- Visalia Transit Center located directly across from FHCN Oak health center.
- Encourage these routes for Radiology/Ultrasound appointments at Oak/Bridge health centers.
- Bus passes available at the front desk for Visalia Oak, School, Bridge..
- Bus tickets available at Porterville Health Center’s front desk
Kings County – http://www.mykartbus.com/kartmaps.htm
- Transfer center located close to FHCN Hanford Health Center
- Includes routes between Hanford and Armona, Avenal, Corcoran, Grangeville, Hardwick, Kettleman City, Laton, Lemoore, Stratford, and Visalia.
Blue Cross/Health Net Patients – refer to program guidelines.
Valley Medical Transport – available to Medi-Cal patients who have a physical or mental disability.
Fresno Area Express
Public transportation exits to the Ambulatory Care Center require walking between 0.2mi to 0.8mi. Exits available from the following bus lines: 22 Kings Canyon – Clovis, 22 West – Bullard, 28 SE Cystal – Kearny, 32 North – Elm, 32 El Paso EB, 33 Belmont – Delano, and 34 Jensen – Cherry.